Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

i got my tm pedals just for the sake of warthog i have. and it's probably my worst choice in hardwares so far. not because of quality, precision or anything else. they are quite solid in these areas. but since my sim-pitesque seat has the joystick between my legs, i have to sit like a frog to get my feet on the pedals. and after several hours of gameplay, it causes pain in my knees. i wish they were further apart from one another.

can you give some info on those custom made eastern european pedals?

can you give some info on those custom made eastern european pedals?

The Input/Output section has threads about all of them. My MFG Crosswinds are one of the finest bit of sim gear that I own.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My MFG Crosswinds are one of the finest bit of sim gear that I own.

That has been my experience with the MFG pedals as well, I would very highly recommend.

They also offer a width adjustment plate as an accessory, that can either make the pedals wider that stock, or narrower than stock.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|