Easter egg found: thank you Leatherneck !!!!

flo57100

A post to report something we noticed yesterday with a friend during an online flight. We started with opened cockpit during winter. My friend isn't very familiar yet with the bird, so we did a cockpit "walkaround".

At a moment, my friend told me: "I have a problem, my display is shaking and I have a strange noise". We both thought it was a bug to be fixed later. Then I experienced the same issue: shaking display and a "claking noise".

Then, we both realised it was an easter egg: with opened cockpit and winter, it was so cold that the pilot shook his head and had his teeth clacking. Cockpit closed, no more shaking display nor noise ! :thumbup: Do the same, start a flight in winter with very cold temperatures, leave the cockpit opened, and after a while, you will experience the same ! We were really lol when we realised what was happening :D:D:D

For that I would say: THANK YOU LEATHERNECK !!!! These are small little things that make the difference between a good addon and a god damn great, great, great addon ! I'm really looking forward to see and experience your navy cat and the next airplanes that will follow ! Good job, and again, THANK YOU ! :thumbup:

Edited by flo57100

I've found and listened that sound file under Sound folder and was wondering what it was.

Thanks flo. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I've found and listened that sound file under Sound folder and was wondering what it was.

I still wonder when that "lülülülülülü" plays that can be found in the walkman folder (Fast.ogg). At least I can't hear it when FFing the player... rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 11 months later...