the end of Saitek game controllers...

All the old numbers are disconnected after their sale, no call forwarding. I called Logitech and they don't have an expected start-up date for product support. Currently 24-48 hours is what you will have to wait for an email response, maybe longer. I haven't seen any of their hardware on the shelves for a long time. Does anyone have anything to add besides being very gentle with your product?

Thank you.

Edited by fitness88

I am glad that the only Saitek product currently installed is my trim wheel. I have a set of Combat Pedals and a Flight Panel on the shelf in the sim room. Both of them are for sale if anyone is interested.

I suspect that Logitech is not in a hurry to take up support for anything from Saitek/MadCatz.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I am glad that the only Saitek product currently installed is my trim wheel. I have a set of Combat Pedals and a Flight Panel on the shelf in the sim room. Both of them are for sale if anyone is interested.

I suspect that Logitech is not in a hurry to take up support for anything from Saitek/MadCatz.

Price? And ship to Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logitech sells their X56, I imagine they'll also sell saiteks other products just under logitech branding soon™

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Price? And ship to Canada?

Canada is no problem. I have shipped to there several times. Sith can vouch for that.

Pedals are $100 plus shipping, though it may take a couple of days to come up with a suitable box (I don't have the original box).

The Flight Panel is $50 plus shipping, though I imagine the pedals are what you are interested in.

I do have an X-56 and a throttle quadrant from Saitek in my joystick collection but, since I have never used them, I am holding on to them. I just need to thin down the inventory of stuff in my sim room.

See what I mean! :helpsmilie: You can see the pedals on the left.

2017-02-20%2020.40.20_zpsl9geuztg.jpg

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Canada is no problem. I have shipped to there several times. Sith can vouch for that.

Pedals are $100 plus shipping, though it may take a couple of days to come up with a suitable box (I don't have the original box).

The Flight Panel is $50 plus shipping, though I imagine the pedals are what you are interested in.

I do have an X-56 and a throttle quadrant from Saitek in my joystick collection but, since I have never used them, I am holding on to them. I just need to thin down the inventory of stuff in my sim room.

2017-02-20%2020.40.20_zpsl9geuztg.jpg

Nice. You're right that it's the pedals, but in need to think about it. Just wanted To know if it was in a wife approved range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. You're right that it's the pedals, but in need to think about it. Just wanted To know if it was in a wife approved range!

Btw, they are in great shape and thus far have not exhibited any issues, other than that they aren't as nice as my Crosswinds.

I think its been a year at least since they took over. Could it be they're looking to take out the best of the Saitek technology and build their own product?

I think its been a year at least since they took over. Could it be they're looking to take out the best of the Saitek technology and build their own product?

I don't know what their plan is. Buying out a competitor is never a bad plan though.

Hopefully they will embrace Hall sensors for any future products. Cheap pots has always been one of the great failings of Saitek gear.

Btw, sorry for hijacking your thread. :)

I don't know what their plan is. Buying out a competitor is never a bad plan though.

Hopefully they will embrace Hall sensors for any future products. Cheap pots has always been one of the great failings of Saitek gear.

Btw, sorry for hijacking your thread. :)

LOL!:smilewink:

--snippage-- I just need to thin down the inventory of stuff in my sim room.

/* pic removed */

my goodness you are organized! Every box with a label! Better than Fry's or MicroCenter! :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1