Skin request Early Era F-5E's USAF bare metal

Basco1

I would love to see one of these early era USAF bare metal skins created if someone skilled enough has the time,just love this look.

fp10.jpg

fa721201_f-5a_freedom_fighter_falcon_models.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Thanks CHSubZero,yes I've already got that one and it's superb,however I just particularly like this one with the two red bands on the tail,and the FA code :smilewink:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Oh Santus superb !......thank you very much kind Sir,looks stunning,can't wait to try this,God we're lucky having you talented skinners on board within DCS :thumbup: