[RESOLVED]Su-33 Multiplayer Bug: Carrier launches only from R. side

Release version 1.5.6 Multiplayer bug: Two Su-33 aircraft are placed on the Carrier using "Takeoff from Ramp". This defaults to "auto" for the PRK position. Upon entering the mission, the two clients find their planes are merged. Both spawn in on the right side of the deck, the left side seems now unable to accept an aircraft. The planes are combined graphically but can still startup and takeoff. I've tested this with several of my older 1.5.5 missions that worked properly before, so this is new to ver 1.5.6

This phenomenon is usually accompanied by a "DCS.exe has stopped working" error when shutting down the game.

This is a multiplayer bug only, in singleplayer with an AI wingman, he is positioned correctly on the left side.

ileogk.jpg

2mowop4.jpg

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

(If it is possible) have you set the parking spot?

From carrier, there's no option for parking spot. Launch position left or right is assigned by the game for 2 clients at a time on the Kuz. Now even re-playing old missions that worked fine in versions up to and including release version 1.5.5, now show this bug in version 1.5.6. :cry:

Edited by Winston 60

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

well, the launch position for the player is iirc only the right side...

Yes, you are correct, the player takes the right spot. But in multiplayer you have more than one player/pilot/client so when the next player/pilot/client comes in he now occupies the same right side spot, so the two planes are now physically in the same spot, on the deck and merged together. See the pics above.

This phenomenon does not manifest itself in single player where you have one human player with any number of AI wingmen.

Thanks and reported

Sorry to make so much work for you! :music_whistling:

• 1 month later...

I can confirm in testing with two clients that this bug has been resolved in stable release version 1.5.6.3930 of Apr. 7, 2017. Thanks ED! :thumbup: