A little little detail but recurrent since flaming cliff

jef32

Hi,

If you take off from Senaki-Kolkhy and if you turn toward the lake near Senaki, with the railroad bridge just beside the road bridge and from this point, if you follow the railway going toward Kutaisi, flying a very low altitude, you will see very soon the railway disappearing during 500-700 meters between two villages.

It's just a little detail but this problem exists since a very very very long time. ED, do you think that since this time, this problem could be corrected ?

Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• ED Team

Hi jef32

Caucasus terrain is being redone at the moment ready for DCS 2.5 you should see improvement when it is released.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi,

If you take off from Senaki-Kolkhy and if you turn toward the lake near Senaki, with the railroad bridge just beside the road bridge and from this point, if you follow the railway going toward Kutaisi, flying a very low altitude, you will see very soon the railway disappearing during 500-700 meters between two villages.

It's just a little detail but this problem exists since a very very very long time. ED, do you think that since this time, this problem could be corrected ?

Thanks !

They probably fixed it in the new caucasus map

I think that i can wait, just for that. I've just spoke about that, just in case you havn't noticed.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1