How to place smoke at an objective point?

This is assuming you have a basic familiarization with the ME.

1. Create a zone marker at the point you want smoke.
  2. Create a new trigger. call it whatever you want.
  3. In the next (center) window create the condition for the trigger to start (when you want the smoke to start). For instance if you want the smoke to commence at the beginning of the mission you can select TIME MORE than X seconds). There are options to commence the trigger when this PART OF COALITION or PART OF UNIT enters zone X or Y etc.
  4. Then in the final window (create action) select what you want the trigger to do. There is an option for SMOKE MARKER to create smoke on a zone or SMOKE MARKER ON UNIT to pop smoke on a specific unit and even what color you want.

You can find further details on the DCS world manual.Page 80 covers basic trigger set up. Page 92 is the actions list. Cheers

Los

• Like 1

This is assuming you have a basic familiarization with the ME.

1. Create a zone marker at the point you want smoke.
  2. Create a new trigger. call it whatever you want.
  3. In the next (center) window create the condition for the trigger to start (when you want the smoke to start). For instance if you want the smoke to commence at the beginning of the mission you can select TIME MORE than X seconds). There are options to commence the trigger when this PART OF COALITION or PART OF UNIT enters zone X or Y etc.
  4. Then in the final window (create action) select what you want the trigger to do. There is an option for SMOKE MARKER to create smoke on a zone or SMOKE MARKER ON UNIT to pop smoke on a specific unit and even what color you want.

You can find further details on the DCS world manual.Page 80 covers basic trigger set up. Page 92 is the actions list. Cheers

Los

Great stuff thank you for sharing :)

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.