How missles behave?

Let's say that I already made modded viggen wich can fire Kh-22 Missles. Problem is that I have no idea in what file there is written how missiles behave. For example, Kh-22 First climbs and then starts falling to hit the ship. Rb-15 is behaving like we set Bx waypoints. Agm 84 harpoon when just fired starts descending and then is skimming the water.

How can I re-made Kh-22 Missle, or even make new to make it able to fire from viggen.

But for first maybe something simpler, how to make agm 84 harpoon anti-radiation but still make it skimming water?

- legitscoper

My specs:

Windows 8.1 Laptop Lenovo Y50 intel core i7 Nvidia GTX 860M, 8gb RAM, 275GB SSD

How missles behave? - Thread moved

I am moving thread here

Let's say that I already made modded viggen wich can fire Kh-22 Missles. Problem is that I have no idea in what file there is written how missiles behave. For example, Kh-22 First climbs and then starts falling to hit the ship. Rb-15 is behaving like we set Bx waypoints. Agm 84 harpoon when just fired starts descending and then is skimming the water.

How can I re-made Kh-22 Missle, or even make new to make it able to fire from viggen.

But for first maybe something simpler, how to make agm 84 harpoon anti-radiation but still make it skimming water?

- legitscoper

My specs:

I think I found everything I need on forum, I think Tapatalk search is better than default Ed or I am doing something wrong :) .

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

- legitscoper

My specs:

if the missile isn't in the db of dcs, then you have to create it, or replace an existing one with the model of it and edit it

and this with the guidance, maybe that's something that has to be done with the plane, not with the missile

This was my understanding too.

Many weapons (most) are based on standard, parameterized templates. Anyone can create a variant of an existing weapon by following one of the existing formulas. These templates/formulas/hierarchies all live in ED's standard .lua files.

For something like the Viggen's anti-ship missile, my belief (just guesses) is that the logic for that lives inside custom .dll files, essentially creating a new subtree of weapon logic and behavior.

Whether the .dlls come with a plane or with the base package is really up to ED and the 3rd party. However, for AI, it probably needs to live somewhere in the base package (CoreMods) so everyone's simulation can access it, versus just those who bought the module.

--gos

Because anti ship is mainly destroying armed ships, non armed can be taken out by 25T with heavy missles or A10's so anti rad. is find

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

- legitscoper

My specs: