Not satisfied

EagleFox

I don't know policy about your product quality but right now it seems like its very bad.

Gazelle was promising at the start tho I didn't buy it right at the relese I pretty much don't buy anything at the very relese. Few months after I got gazelle in hope it improved missing things and things like that. As the months were passing by all I saw was the module is getting worse by the update. Take as the example heavy FPS drop. One dev said that its because gazelle is complicated. I don't know was he trying to make fool out of us or he actually belives in that. There are a lot of things like sketchy FM, helicopter glitching all around with those skids, magnetic brake and trim are invertend. And the most thing that is bothering me is that there is no tries to improve that. I created the thread about FPS drop half a year ago or even more one of the devs said there is an manual workaround found by some DCS player.

All that being said I'm not trying to offend You or anyone else. My goal is simple try to motivate you to make out full potentional of this great bird.

Thanks for understanding.

I don't know policy about your product quality but right now it seems like its very bad.

Gazelle was promising at the start tho I didn't buy it right at the relese I pretty much don't buy anything at the very relese. Few months after I got gazelle in hope it improved missing things and things like that. As the months were passing by all I saw was the module is getting worse by the update. Take as the example heavy FPS drop. One dev said that its because gazelle is complicated. I don't know was he trying to make fool out of us or he actually belives in that. There are a lot of things like sketchy FM, helicopter glitching all around with those skids, magnetic brake and trim are invertend. And the most thing that is bothering me is that there is no tries to improve that. I created the thread about FPS drop half a year ago or even more one of the devs said there is an manual workaround found by some DCS player.

All that being said I'm not trying to offend You or anyone else. My goal is simple try to motivate you to make out full potentional of this great bird.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi EagleFox, I feel just like You!

What bothers me most is the totally unprofessional way in which most criticism of the Gazelle has been handled by the devs.

I've been ridiculed for my avatar... They have "threatened" that there is in fact real Gazelle pilots monitoring what people write about their bird in this forums... And when the criticism hasn't stopped they have threatened that they won't listen any more...

Down right childish and totally unprofessional!

I'm so very disappointed with Polychop!

I know things can be frustrating when they arent going right and you dont feel like you are getting the response you deserve, all I can say is to make sure all these bugs are reported here, and make sure they are updated when a new version is released and try and help them get things better. I'll keep watch for other issues, but for now, try and focus on the module, or if you are too frustrated right now, then take a break and check out another module. If you feel you are being treated unfairly, report the post, or even PM me and we can look into it.

I am going to lock this thread just as I dont think hammering away at it is going to help.

SigDCSNew.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png