F-15 Release

walmis

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............... If i was walmis, i would view the original F-15 model ED created because they got the overall shape right, it just not detailed. And use that as an outline to correct the shape of his model.

If you were Walmis you wouldn't have the patience and willingness to receive so many complaints and fix'em as fast as possible. He's a god at modelling and he squeezes as much as possible from the limited tools he has access to. I'm pretty sure he's aware of these "not too annoying but not less important" details, it's just a matter of time for him to get rid of them.

Walmis, so far I haven't had the opportunity to congratulate you for such a gorgeous model, so here's a big CONGRATZ, DUDE :thumbup:. Thank you so much

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Yes i agree. Most of the posts on this thread are pointing out what the new model is lacking, and i know that is needed for refining purposes, but I know most of us are very happy with the new model and we should make sure to give thanks for the awesome job done up to this point.

Its beautiful work in progress Walmis and I know everyone here realizes that, even if they forget to mention it when they post. keep up the good work and we will keep enjoying it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

well...there are three things I'd very much like to see fix in upcoming patches:

* The pilot's height -I think he's too tall! about 7 ft!

* The canopy shape -It must be more smooth where it meets plane's nose-

* If possible, a damage model. Very important ;)

I hope to see these fixes eventually :music_whistling:..... be cool take your time :thumbup:

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

you're damn right :P. What I meant was a more accurate damage model, most at all when you're gunned down.

My rig specs:

Great work!. I wish this detail were applied to the other new models as well.

When is the pilot gonna have his visor down?

My rig specs:

How 'bout adding panel behind the ACES seat that rises along with canopy?!

Thats what they are doing hence ICE posted a picture of the inside of the cockpit behind the pilot as thats what we'll see when the canopy and that panel you mentioned is lifted :)

At least I think so.

Walmis I just got your F-15 installed...thanks very much for all your hard work. It's a fantastic model! :thumbup:

---------------------

FX 55 Sandy@ 3.03 GHz

Tuniq Tower 120

DFI Lanparty CFX 3200-DR/G

(2X) X1950XTX Crossfire@ 695 core

2048 OCZ PC 3200 Platinum (2-3-2-5)

Antec TP3 650

Samsung 19" LCD (8ms)

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Track IR 4

CH Pro Pedals

:pilotfly: