Controls config going to black screen when pressing "OK"

Eihort

Got myself some nice new Crosswinds and went to set up all my modules.

Every module works fine except this one. I click the OK button and it just goes to a black screen. The app doesn't hang though so I can't produce an error report but it just sits on the back screen with no mouse visible.

I believe this is the log file snippet in question. The next time stamp is me killing the exe and the shutdown process. I can't even go in and just clear the assignments and save it, same result, which is what I tried here.

00060.617 ALERT   LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1612: attempt to index local 'defaultCommand' (a nil value)
GUI debug.traceback: stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1612: in function 'getCommandAddedCombos_'
[string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1668: in function 'getKeyCommandDiff_'
[string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1687: in function 'getKeyDiffs_'
[string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1750: in function 'saveDeviceProfile'
[string "./Scripts/Input\Data.lua"]:1872: in function 'saveChanges'
[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Options\TabViewControls.lua"]:82: in function 'save'
[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Options\TabsView.lua"]:211: in function 'onOptionsSaved'
[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Options\Controller.lua"]:65: in function 'optionsSaved'
[string "./MissionEditor/modules/Options\Data.lua"]:151: in function 'saveChanges'
[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_options.lua"]:98: in function 'onChange'
[string "./dxgui/bind/Button.lua"]:22: in function 'callback'
[string "./dxgui/bind/Widget.lua"]:318: in function <[string "./dxgui/bind/Widget.lua"]:313>

Digging in that folder showed no Crosswind lua file. I went into the axes config for the M2k and just hit okay and got back to the main menu. Then I went into the axes config again and was able to change without crashing.

I'd guess it didn't create a lua for the Crosswinds and when it tried to save, it had a bunch of invalid and null values because the file didn't exist.

this bug is present on other modules also. Sometimes it looks like it works but then if you try later it doesn't.

The only way to change controls without this bug is to be in a multiplayer session in the plane or in a single player mission in the plane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least