TM warthog calibration tool needed nowadays?

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Hi pals!

just wonder if the calibration tool from TM (not the one in windows) is needed in order to perform a calibration in a new stick...right out of the box, I made a calibration through the windows tool but not sure if I should do it with the TM one. Also, while my stick is perfectly centered, I have to say that when moving it to the sides in the X axis it doesnt reach the maximum levels while being at zero in the Y axis and maybe I can fix this with the TM tool...any risk on using it???

Thanks!!:)

Take a look at my MODS here

Calib. tool should be used mostly after a joystick maintanance/repair or if you see the center is float away (i had such issue).

If your TNWH works properly - let it work )

Отправлено с моего GT-I9082 через Tapatalk

=WRAG=345

i7-7700K @ 4,6 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6900 XT 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

mmm, interesting...then I guess I did it wrong by calibrating through windows app :doh:

Whats the latest version of the TM tool?? I have the 1.13.

It works fine, maybe I should let it go, but it could be better without the problem I said so. Thing is I just regreased it (amazing now btw) but after assembly again, it was exactly as before, I didnt needed even calibrating...is there any risk by using the tool??

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here