Saitek Pro Flight Pedals tension problem

Hey! I thought that here I could find someone who has experience with Saitek pedals. My tension adjustment wheel is completely stuck. I have tried to adjust it with quite a lot of force without effect. Can anyone say what kind of mechanism it has? I opened these pedals but I still couldn't see anything wrong with it. Any help is appreciated. :helpsmilie:

I've been through 2 pairs of Saitek combat and also the cessna style pedals, both have failed on me (toe brake sender wires and harnesses), and I too noticed the tensioner would frequently jam. Its just poor tolerances in manufacturing of the plastic, if you take the top off and get the swingarm assembly free (you'll need a spring compressor to safely/properly remove the tension spring), you can bust it loose, but its not worth it.

I junked both sets of Saitek rudder pedals and got some MFG Crosswinds, and didn't look back.

Yea I understand these are definitely not a quality set when comparing to crosswinds but I currently don't have that much money to put in simming. :music_whistling: The best I can do is to try to fix these but it's so damn difficult I think I'm just gonna deal with these. Unless someone can give me some advice what to do with this.

TOWI1Sp.jpg