[Request to the devs] a way to reduce quality in the mirror

Harke

Actually, the mirror generate too much stutter or fps drop, making it near useless for a lot of people. Can we have a way to set limited graphics settings for it ? I don't care to see land, forest, buildings on it, I only want to be able to check if I have a bandits in my six. :)

Edited by Harke

Actually, the mirror generate too much stutter or fps drop, making it near useless for a lot of people. Can we have a way to set limited graphics settings for it ? I don't care to see land, forest, buildings on it, I only want to be able to check if I have a bandits in my six. :)

We do not control how the mirror works. That is all on ED. I will ask if there is a way to lower the resolution but I doubt it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

We do not control how the mirror works. That is all on ED. I will ask if there is a way to lower the resolution but I doubt it.

It seems Leatherneck implemented a new kind of mirror for Viggen. People are talking about it here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=182783

I'm not sure if it's 100% LNS or something done with ED too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least