RWR sound missing

microvax

For Airborne radars I get the alternating tone, indicating a very high PRF or CW.

From SAM-Systems like SA15, SA6, SA3 I only get a fast flashing indicator on the CI, but no sound, as soon as the System switches from search to track.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

For Airborne radars I get the alternating tone, indicating a very high PRF or CW.

From SAM-Systems like SA15, SA6, SA3 I only get a fast flashing indicator on the CI, but no sound, as soon as the System switches from search to track.

I flew today against sa3 and sa6 and i got their tone

I flew today against sa3 and sa6 and i got their tone

Which one of their tones.

For the SA3 there should be 3

for the SA6 there should be 2.

That is also reflected in the ELINT entries for both.

And the RWR actually distinguishes them, problem is the most dangerous one, aka the one which is active for STT has no tone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I have reported this issue at the first's Viggen release with many other issues/questions about rwr/counter-mesures/ecm:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181814

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.