Load Waypoints In Mission

B52EW

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I think it would be cool and useful to be able to load waypoints into the data cartridge using the map. I think this would be especially useful for the Viggen in online play when there are multiple static targets to hit. Is this possible? I think it would be very useful for all aircraft. I know you can manually enter points, but this would reduce some of the time needed to set up a quick mission.

thoughts?

The QFE question asked earlier today (JTAC QFE) could definitely benefit from kneeboard interaction.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

take your time and do it manually, also increases the chance that you're doing it wrong and then have to pay more attention :)

you could also do that on the way to the AO...

but sure, i'd love to see some more kneeboard-F10 map interaction

yeah, I agree. There should also be a way to type on the kneeboard to store useful information. Maybe have a kneeboard panel in the map screen as well so you could copy coords. I think this would benefit VR users the most. It is really hard to copy coords down when flying VR.