Albatros 3rd training mission problems?

Kenta

Hello ladies and gents!

For a couple of times now I tried doing the Flight and Radio Navigation training mission unsuccessfully. I get to the point where I do a turn towards Mozdok RSBN outer station, the instructor puts the IFR hood over the cockpit and says to fly heading 280 with speed 500kph and height of 5000 m. I do exactly that (I hope) and nothing happens after 70 km of flying.

Is anyone experiencing anything similar or could tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Failure is the mother of all success.

75% of problem is You - You're not listening to Your instructor, that's what You do :D.

25% is a mission bug.

This particular mission trigger was bugged a couple of months ago when I last flew the mission. I've just flown it again and it still isn't fixed. Basically the inctructor's message pops up too early, right after the hood has been lowered.

Listen to / read the message carefully again - it says You're flying over Mozdok airbase with it's RSBN station (as indicated by RMI needle swaying around) and You should turn 280. But actually You're not, as the message is triggered while You're still quite a few kilometers from the station. Just do what You're told - turn 280, but only after flying over the airbase. Rest of the mission should work allright - You're going to reach the next trigger and instructions after about 68 km.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.