Oculus CV1 response time ?

jef32

Hi

Very often, when i see other planes going on an opposite direction than mine, or flying if i am stopped on earth or opposite situation, with my oculus i see them a little duplicate as if i was drunk :eek:

I thought that it was a question about response time of the display of the oculus. But if it was that, i should have the same problem if i shake quickly my head from left to right. The display response of the oculus should be the same in this case, with a duplicate sight of the objects. But it isn't. I begin to think that the proplem of duplicate planes is elsewhere but where ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

When your framerate is below 90 fps, ATS holds it on 45 and guesses the remaining frame, so that tracking (moving with the headset) remains at 90fps. But that guessing makes it look like its ghosting / double vision. Same happens when flying low above ground objects and trees, and framerate is 45, or less.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 32Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 10 |