DCS A 10C Campaign Stone shield

Х-stounds

So many good Campaigns for the Warthog, I need more time :/

MSI ACE MEG X570, Ryzen 3900x@4.3GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200, 1TB Samsung 960 EVO, 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 1TB Seagate,Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti , Creative AE-9 Soundblaster PCI, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Saitek pro Flight, Track IR5 Pro & Oculus Rift VR:joystick:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone knows the success criteria for Mission "Suppression"? All vehicles (shown on the map) destroyed incl. helos, still no success. :helpsmilie:

I almost forgot... Is that mission to kill 2 Mi-24 and retreating vehicles? With a pair of 15th and Apaches?

If yes, you have to destroy choppers ASAP to prevent a significant losses of blue armor.

Then work on retreating vehicles.

Отправлено с моего GT-I9082 через Tapatalk

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

Oh, I see. Up until recently I didn't touch those helicopters early on because there was a radio message at the beginning not to take care of them. A bit misleading message for sure... However on my last attempt I shot one helo down and wingmen shot the other one, then wiped out the convoy, but still no success. So still a bit confused...

Oh, I see. Up until recently I didn't touch those helicopters early on because there was a radio message at the beginning not to take care of them. A bit misleading message for sure... However on my last attempt I shot one helo down and wingmen shot the other one, then wiped out the convoy, but still no success. So still a bit confused...

Hm... Actually I do not recall any troubles with this mission.

Maybe your report in bugs thread with the track attached would be useful...

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64