Joystick buttons mixed up in DCS World

Hello,

I tried to designate my joystick, throttle and rudder to the F15 but it seems that the buttons are mixed up. I go to fly a mission and the trigger on the stick works okay and shoots the gun. To change weapons I had to go to the controller menu and change the designation. I saw that for shooting the gun, button 5 is designated, but the trigger should be button 1. So click on the option, press the trigger, and it gets designated as button 1. Going back into the mission, the trigger suddenly doesn't shoot the gun anymore.

So it is kinda mixed, did anyone encounter this problem? I can't change the controls because I don't know which button is mixed up with the other buttons.

------=:: I FLY BLEIFREI ::=------

I had something loke this but after re-binding the controls I realized I had hit the "Mode" button on my VKV Gladiator Pro. That had put in into "green" mode which offsets the button numbers by 2.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5