RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 4 weeks later...

man someones got too much $$$$..i can tell all u guys just to enjoy what u have cause after i tell u what im running i will get pity from all of you..

p4 2.53 533fsb

1g mixed 233mhz mem

100gb 7200rpm 2mb cache ide

ati 9500pro

soundblaster 2zs

in what used to be a a mid tower, now its a skeleton with no doors..

so dont feel bad, cause it could be worse...

plans in the work for a new rig..as a new years resolution...

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

Hitman,

You can buy a real M16 in this country for about 60 bucks and an AK-47 for 20 bucks. Now I'm not saying I know where to get them.

Semi auto is for kids. :D I'm not saying that you should but you know can convert either an AK or AR15 to full auto with proper jigs and drills. AK is much easier, though. You can buy the parts from shotgun news. I had them when I was living in the U.S. :D :D

We had fun fun fun up in the Los Angeles mountain when the range used to be unmonitored. haha

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Same goes for Vista, very high system specs (2gb to be able to use IE, or something),
That's funny, it runs quite well on a 4 year old Dell Latitude laptop with 512 MB... Of course it doesn't have the fancy graphics, they are optional.

... and nothing in return, not as much as it would be pissible, had it not been designed inefficiently, and with lots of confusing animations and shadows that get 20 filter layers :/
It sounds like you're talking about Ubuntu/Beryl (Linux):

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=beryl

Go ahead, look at a few videos.

The GUI in Windows Vista is actually quite "civilized", unlike Beryl. Maybe if you actually tried out Vista RTM, you would know what you are whining about.

Dudes, remember when EVERYTHING doubled every 1-2 years?, you had double the speed, double the memory, no power issues (because of inefficient design), only windows stopped the joy.
It's called Moore's law (Intel guy). It still applies. If you ran any serious software such as database servers then you would actually see the performance improvement over the years.