Has the input system changed for held buttons?

I recently reinstalled on a new computer and the way the game deals with held-down buttons seems to have changed - I'm wondering if there is a way to restore the old behaviour or, if it's an artifact of my installation somehow.

Before (~1month) a button held down on the joystick - like the mode or aux switches on my X45 - was ignored after the initial press. This let me use them for e.g. switching airbrakes, or external views, or even landing gear up/down.

This was especially convenient as having the switch in e.g. the "Landing gear up" position would be ignored if you loaded a new mission, until you changed it. Likewise, I could use the three-state switches for flaps - "up", "up/down" and "down" would work consistently.

Now, it seems like every few seconds it "re-reads" the button as being hit - so if I start a mission with the switch in "gear up" state after a few seconds it'll start raising the landing gear until I jump to reset it. Similarly, it's hard to assign controls in the menu because every few seconds it thinks the button is re-pressed and jumps back to the entry I bound it to.

Any suggestions?

Edit to note: This is actually the *opposite* problem from the toggle switches sticky - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89226 - that starts by claiming the problem that a button held down doesn't re-trigger, whereas I'm finding that it now does.

I use DCS almost daily and I have not observed a change in behaviour. Also I use the 3-position flap switch on my Warthog throttle daily, and it always works the same. However I have not yet seen the latest 1.5.6 relase which became available today (it's just downloading).

If you provide a specific example (aircraft, command, type of switch used) I will take a look. Might be useful to also have your default.lua or the related Warthhog throttle.lua if you have changed it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5