RB 15 exploding in mid air ....

NASA6

So i had a mission where i set Bx6, Bx7, Bx8 and also Bx9( behind the ships).

i drop the missile while not lined up with Bx7 from a high alt ~1500m so they turn once i drop towards Bx7 they reach Bx6 descend reach Bx7 and then immediately explode in mid air !!

i have done it so many times and it keeps happening, any explanation for this ? iam getting frustrated :helpsmilie:

thanks

I am not sure why this happens for you, but I read/heard somewhere that the distances between the different waypoints must within certain values. Unless someone else have a better answer try to change the spacing between the waypoints.

Sounds like it hit the Bx9 point if anything, but I may be wrong here, you do have all waypoints distanced correctly, and have you tried different 80000X codes?

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

Yes Bx9 is far enough and code 800001 works fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

yes 90% of my tries were with 800001 code, maybe i should try different spacing!

do you guys know how far the waypoints can be from each other ? i thought since the missile had around ~70km range i can actually fully use that, any ideas ?

do you guys know how far the waypoints can be from each other ? i thought since the missile had around ~70km range i can actually fully use that, any ideas ?

Lately I've used ~60-65km and it worked fine (standard setting, not entered any codes).

• 7 months later...

I had simioair problems, RB-15f explodes after launch.

What workde for me.

- Bx6,7,8 and 9 should be seperated by >=5km

- Bx8 and Bx9 are closer than <=5km, and/or no targets at BX8.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=192862

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]