The F-15 Eagle vs SU-27 B Flanker Thread

Ive made the following experiment:

F-15 vs 4xMig 23 (i think)

and

SU-27 vs 4xMig 23

ReSuLtS:

F-15vs... Killed four planes in most cases, and evaded missiles easily by doing up-down yo yos.

SU-27vs...Killed in most cases 3 or 2, and didnt get to evade all missiles...

WHY DID I GET THESE RESULTS??

and secondly i made another experiment...

su27 vs f15...

F15 missiles seem harder to evade.

pick one of these:

1. Your tactics maybe preferable to F15.

2. You've flown F15 more than Su.

3. You got lucky with Eagle.

4. You were unlucky with Flanker.

5. You fixed it to prolong this study.

6. Some other unfounded reason that makes you a worse Flanker pilot than Eagle.

7. Eagle is better than Flanker.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

ok thanks:thumbup:

i know know why f15 was better in my tests. Is because russian pilots drunk vodka before flying. I stupid i am not to realise that fact:doh:

c'mon seriously... now ive tried FALCON 2.0... still f15 seems to always beat me!:(

thanks, and what about the other questions? Are u saying f15 is the best in all:) ?

I repeat questions:

Which plane (flanker or eagle)...

1.-is better in BVR?

2.-is better in medium range?

3.-is better in close range?

4.-has the most difficult evading missiles?

Guest IguanaKing

As I said...the Eagle is the only one of the two with a proven combat record, BVR. WVR its going to depend on altitude and speed. Neither aircraft is superior in all realms. It all comes down to combat tactics, as was mentioned in the other thread from which this one spawned. GG mentioned the F-16 getting mugged, and that's true high and fast. Drag the Eagle down low in WVR and he's going to be limping home with his tail tucked between his legs. But, then again, cockpit automation and pilot training is about equal between the Eagle and Viper. The same can't be said of the Eagle and Flanker. ;)

Guest IguanaKing

IF I were to fly either one, I prefer the Eagle. It has American avionics, and those are the ones I have been flying with/fixing for the last 18 years. Its extremely difficult to unlearn what you have known for such a long time. Granted, I regularly fly Eastern aircraft IRL as well, but not NEARLY as often as Western aircraft.

I'm a LOMAC Hog driver, fighter guys keep me safe from enemy aircraft while I take out the ground forces trying to take our air bases. Its a symbiotic relationship. :D