Right side "TRAMPA EJ HÄR" marking mirrored

SnorreSelmer

Searched the forum but found no previous mention of this one.

If you look over the right side canopy rail, you will see the texture for the "NO STEP" marking is mirrored vertically.

http://imgur.com/MmiGsdX

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How does one even find this...

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

VR encourages looking around, much more than even TrackIR does (in my opinion). ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's the same with the "Aktas" on the bullet fairing above the outer right wing handpoint. The current textures are just placeholders until they're sure that the model is accurate, so I guess the rivet counters will just have to wait for a few weeks (or just fix it in photoshop like I did).