I wish for runways that are not just flat....

Capn kamikaze

They are actualy not flat in NTTR map but in Caucasus they are totally flat...I absolutely agree with you, I LOVE IT!!! and its very realistic...it would be great if they could do some sinuous surfaces for air bases in caucasus map and all next maps to introduce this :thumbup:

Also, a cool feature that would match perfectly whit this would be heat effect over tarmac!!:music_whistling:

Take a look at my MODS here

Anything to make DCS more realistic gets my vote +1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I imagine this would be a feature of the upgraded Caucasus map.

Off topic: I'm 99% sure that OP's image caused me to have a nightmare in which I was trying to take off in a MiG-15 but the runway was so curvy that I got flung into the air, stalled, and crashed.

• Like 1

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Soganlung's not flat at all.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

+1

also, runway surrouindings should be better.

580c9eeb0adfa.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone who's ever been on a runway for more than five minutes knows that they are rarely flat for the entire length.

I really like the way that X-plane 11 does this, and it would be a nice addition for DCS 2.5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.