BS features

Is there any chance ED post here, or some beta tester who knows about it, the new features BS will have in comparision to FC, what actual things will be improved/fixed? So with this information much of the actual FC pilots who are not much interested in the heli will have more information on what to expect or not with the new release.

No beta tester will tell you beyond what has been told. The delays may mean something got more complicated than expected or ED decided to put more eggs in the basket and decided not to tell us anything yet because those eggs could still being numbered. ;)

No one wants angry fans "ohh but you said that was going to be in BS, now it isnt?

P.S. Im still pi$$ed at those shiny new tank models, Im not taking the defensive side.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

ok, sure, by I meant: there must be some "list" of features /bug fixes / improvements that BS will have, or no? For example, I just read a thread saying that in BS IA will have a better FM, so no more IA fighter going top speed with only one engine for example. So there we have a statement: the FM in BS will be improved for the IA. What other things will be fixed/improved. It would be ver very nice if ED release this information, I don´t see why should keep the "secret"...

I think the SFM in BS AI is pretty big in and of itself - at least for those who do any sort of dogfighting. It might help out the ground pounder in -some- cases also, but I don't really want to claim that.

Ground AI has received some touch-ups also, but no, I'm not going to specify.

And of course, you've all seen the demonstration of the new ballistic model, I'm sure ... eagle drivers, keep your fingers off that trigger ... you've got less than ten conds of squirting time ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I don´t see the ponit in saying " Ground AI has received some touch-ups also, but no, I'm not going to specify."

If you can give some information to the community (I don´t think Im the only one interested i this information) many will thanks, but saying this... It is not constructive.

Thanks for nothing

• Like 1

Yes it is constructive. You know something's being worked on. In a lot of cases I can tell you one thing or another but no details. Same goes for all Beta Testers. If you prefer, I'll tell you nothing.

And yes MrWolf, with the new ballistics, round types and proper fire rates, the A-10's gun KEELZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yes it is constructive. You know something's being worked on. In a lot of cases I can tell you one thing or another but no details. Same goes for all Beta Testers. If you prefer, I'll tell you nothing.

And yes MrWolf, with the new ballistics, round types and proper fire rates, the A-10's gun KEELZ!

Good,now you've told me something:thumbup: THANK YOU!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Siting here :book: forums and :confused:myself why all that info about BS is :censored:!!??

But ED said :vertag: that mthr****er, we won't release any info about our upcoming game and again :director:WE WON'T RELEASE ANY INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

After that conversation i tought how :doh: of them, but one guy came up to me again and started to :chair: my ass, and said go mthrfckr fly flaming clifs you anyway:baby: at this game and you would like to fly BS with AFM??!!

I was so :mad:, how could they do that to me??

What they think i am :animals_rooster: ???

I'll show em i am :weight_lift_2: guy .

Se eventualy ED team was so :worthy: from me they called for HELP and testers came and we started to:argue: again and than i said :fear: ha what you guys want? and took hammer from my tool box and started to :bash: testers...

Whos :weight_lift: now??

They started to :cry_2:, and i was :cry: for them and i rolled one joint and we :smoke:and after everything was back to normal......:bye_2:

• Like 1

I don´t see the ponit in saying " Ground AI has received some touch-ups also, but no, I'm not going to specify."

Just remember, in the previous patchs/versions the Eagles radar and AMRAAM recevied some touch ups ... and ended up porked!

I would like to see a dog fight camera for fighters & an Auto action camera (for choppers & grnd forces) so when i make a mission with AI i can just sit back and see the battle unfold..It would make my day. ;)

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

@skyhigh,

lol!.....lmao......I seriously LMAO......wow....wicked dude....amazing...but get ready for some censoring and warnings...I got a 10% warning for saying the common word for "excreted wastes from an animal". :p

but...yeah...lol! wicked...nice. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Siting here :book: forums and :confused:myself why all that info about BS is :censored:!!??

But ED said :vertag: that mthr****er, we won't release any info about our upcoming game and again :director:WE WON'T RELEASE ANY INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

They started to :cry_2:, and i was :cry: for them and i rolled one joint and we :smoke:and after everything was back to normal......:bye_2:

the BEST POST I EVER READ .. btw do u know :clown_2: -tester?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]