1.5.6 no radar image

Robdcamp88

So this is the second day in a row I've noticed this and did a little trouble shooting.

The radar Scope is not providing any image when the radar is on. Not when it has targets in front of it, not when its going through clouds, not when the nose is pointed 85 degrees down. However on asking the viggen pilots in front of me, they did say that their RWR was tagging a radar behind them (me)

I switched the mode to locked beam and still am not getting any image in the scope, but the range finder part of the gun sight does react to being within 2.0 km of the deck.

Just thought yall should know!

Range finder works always (slant range unit uses gyros and altitude data even when the radar is off), but the first part of the problem is interesting indeed.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Is this the same bug in 2.x where the radar never warms up as it should?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...