** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

Any word on the unlimited ammo option for single player missions? It would be greatly appreciated as it lets you do multiple run's and practice aiming & weapons deployment.

At this moment it is possible to do approx. one rocket run per 20 minutes - considering the load time, start up procedure and flight to target.

Regards

I just tried making a mission in ME last night, multiplayer, using Client assignment for aircraft (not Player) and unlimited ammunition enforced.

I was using high drag bombs on abandoned runway.

Dropped the full salvo... bombs weren't replaced on rails.

Went, landed at nearby airport I had assigned to same coalition, rearmed and refueled via ground crew.

Took off, dropped another salvo of bombs... on egress I used F3 view and noticed I had a bunch of bombs on the rails despite a bunch of explosions evidently from the salvo I'd just released.

Figured it was working now for some reason, so I circled for another pass... pickled ... nada... nothing, no bombs.

Tried multiple different passes in CCIP just like the first couple successful drops, nothing.

I'm assuming this still has to be fixed based on that. And yeah I'm using the latest open beta build all up-to-date.

(Awesome work on the module. It's really coming along. I think the Viggen is the most intensely modeled one I've tried yet outside of the A-10C (and probably BlackShark). Amazing detail on the systems.) :thumbup:

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

The plane can't lock things

The maverick uses the TV trigger

Rtfm

It can lock other aircraft to get range info for the SideWinders using Tv fix i Believe (even tho the manual states T1 fix).

rtfm

i cant get the little screen to illuminate for the rb75, any help?

to the best of my ability i am following to tutorial precisely.

What loadout are you carrying?.

As long as you have a Valid Loadout it should just be moving the Weapon selector to RB 75 and then the master mode to ANF.

But make sure you have a Valid loadout.

Only Valid Air-Ground weapon mixes are RB 75 + Gunpod and RB 05 + Gunpod (Countermeassure pods and Aim-9s are compatible with all weapon types).

p277

Weapon selector

The weapon types are selected via the weapons selector dial. Rather than selecting a weapon

pylon, it selects a weapon type. The knob has six positions.

Each position may select multiple types, but due to possible weapon configurations will not

clash. For the example position 2 has RB75/ MARK / DYK. Which would either select the RB

75 missile, the RB 05 in A/G mode or set the bombs aiming for dive bombing.

In case of an incorrect selection of weapon type, the HUD presentation will be turned off either

when selecting ANF on the master mode selector or opening the safety bracket.

Hi, this new upgrade will be available this friday ?

Concerning the using with DCS 1.5.5 "Stable" is it for this friday ?

Thanks, Skull.

p277

:huh: Uh... I don't get your point, Quip. What you extracted from the manual doesn't say "EP-13 won't work as long as the Viggen does not carry one of these : Rb-75+gunpods / Rb-05+gunpods".

EDIT: oh, I guess you think Preston meant "HUD" when he said "little screen", but I guess he meant "EP-13".

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

The EP13 displays the view signal from the missile. No missile, no signal, nothing to see in the EP13.

It doesn't say anything about the EP13 not working if your load out contains multiple A/G weapon types, for example bombs+Rb 75. The point about not being able to mix most weapon types is not mentioned in the manual right now afaik. :-)

Any news if the pending updates are included in todays 1.5.6 update release?

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Well the problem with the mixed loadout is the positions of the different selectors in the External armaments panel that the Ground crew is in charge of.

For example lets say you put bombs and RB 75 on the aircraft.

Now there is no mode in that external armaments panel for that mix.

For the Bombs to work you have to set it in the BOMB position on the weapon selector.

But that would mean the RB 75 would not work as the Aircraft computer would not be aware you where carrying any RB 75s (so no EP13 etc).

But if you set it to one of the RB 75 positions (Either 05/75 or AKAN/05/75)

then the RB 75 would work but not the bombs.

And since this panel is external its something the Ground crew has to do prior to flight

(as a part of arming the aircraft)

Here is a few pages concerning the armament panel and the different loadout options.

http://imgur.com/a/xrc6o

But yea they should include some of this info in the Manual

(in pretty bold writing ^^) since i see plenty of people on MP flying with invalid loadouts and not understanding why it does not work.

Full changelog for todays' 1.5.6 Stable:

• Corrected fourth BK90 not launching.

• Corrected distanceline not showing when Bk90 selected and approaching target from east (as shown in xxJohnxx’s video)

• Disconnect from server with many Viggens fixed.

• Removed log spam.

• Fix to sidewinder-fast select shooting other weapon as well.

• Added High pressure shut off option for HOTAS throttles.

• Corrected error where AKAN firing cue was shown exactly 1 second early.

• Changed default safe height setting to medium.

• Weapon not being usable after rearm fixed.

• Added ground-crew weapon-selector switch position in kneeboard.

• Fixed NAVSYST-error b/o initial heading setting bug.

• Inverted Maverick sight Y-axis.

• Fixed E-W on FLI-ball.

• Added rejoin command into comm.

• Fixed comm lua.

• Removed shadow hotfix.

• Disallowed AFK to use Ground-idle.

• Removed turning FM off when pilot is dead/ejected.

• Fix to pop-up distance interpreting 1__ as 0.1km instead of 10.0km.

• Corrected ballistic calculations for high-drag bombs.

• KB Release mode switch is now clickable (may not function correctly yet)

• Cockpit: corrected front canopy gap in front canopy rim.

• Stiffened front wheel suspension.

• Radar sees late unit activations issue fixed.

• Fixed formation light floating in air if outer wing ripped off.

• Updated drag on bombs and bomb pylons, and external fuel tank.

• Corrected airframe stress damage values

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Great news =).

Great work with fixing the few problems we have been able to find so far.

Keep up the amazing work =).

Since the only "problem" i have right now is that i feel like the RB 24J and RB 74 are underperforming in most areas

but especially when it comes to the seeker (Having a hard time to lock targets and the RB 74 in particular seems VERY weak on the seeker side).

But other then that with these latest fixes its gonna be great taking her online again =).

Edited by mattebubben

[*]Updated drag on bombs and bomb pylons, and external fuel tank.

To have more drag, or less drag? (Im guessing more, the Vig is insanely fast from what I've seen)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Just had a quick play with the instant action "tank buster" mission and unfortunately the RB-75 "y" axis has not been reversed :(.

Has anbody else noticed that if you slew the RB-75 past a certain limit then it does not boresight when you press T0..... or am i miss understanding something ??.

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

Great update.....thanks Cobra :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.