Current working mod comapability with Normandy?

Hawkeye60

As the title states,

Has there been any info leaked or shared concerning this issue?

With the amount of work involved in creating a mod, This information would be welcome!

My concern is the same thing will happen when we get Normandy as happened with 1.5.5

They are working on new lighting system and other major changes to how the world is generated.

I would think this would effect at least texture files.

Any changes that may effect models would also be good info.

Will the paid aircraft need to be updated to work in the new graphic engine?

All good questions.

Any answers or hints?

Thank you

The WWII Aircraft Development Co-Op Team

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• ED Team

Hi Hawkeye60,

We can not share any information unless it is authorised by ED

as you are aware DCS is going through some big changes, so the safe bet is to expect change.

all official information will be here https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you.

I was not looking for any protected info, Just a hint if they know if this will be a issue.

I will wait for Normandy with fingers, and toes, crossed!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."