Su-25 T payload question

Marcast

Hi everybody, this is my first post here. I've been flying for 5 years on WW2 sims, mainly Cliffs of Dover with great fun, and now I decided to move to modern era jet planes as well. I got DCS World a couple of weeks ago and I started practicing on the Su-25 T; I find this sim really fantastic and I'm looking forward to be good enough to get some other module!

At the moment I'm practicing building some simple mission to test navigation and various bombing modes. My question is about the payload: in my missions I use to test one or two weapons at a time, so I don't need to take off with full load. But almost all of the preset loads that I can find in the rearm menu are for full load, making the aircraft very heavy and hard to get airborne. Is there any way to choose only some of the weapons of a preset load?

You can easily make your own loads! When you select payloads in the mission editor, there is a 'New' button that just adds a new line to the selection. Through right clicks on every slot you can set it up to your heart's content and then select it.

It's also possible to change your current loadout while inside the mission. Just park at a friendly airfield and contact the ground crew through the comms menu. You can either select one of the pre-defined loadouts or change it pylon by pylon with right clicks again.

P.S.:

When doing that to change things around after a flight, make sure to stop your engines. The ground crew doesn't like to work near turning engines.

It's also possible to change your current loadout while inside the mission. Just park at a friendly airfield and contact the ground crew through the comms menu. You can either select one of the pre-defined loadouts or change it pylon by pylon with right clicks again.

P.S.:

When doing that to change things around after a flight, make sure to stop your engines. The ground crew doesn't like to work near turning engines.

Additionally to open the rearming menu while in game press backslash, F8, F1. Or press

"alt + ' ".

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |