we need this one for refueling :)

Harke

yes I know everything about this mod (who is not working anymore) and that I can use IL-78, it's just that I want a legit French refueller :D

That, plus it's also the main USAF tanker aircraft, so adding the wing pod would benefit to numerous current and up to come DCS modules:

- M-2000C

- Mirage F1

- F/A-18

- F-14

...just to name a few.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Red Flag campaign for M-2000C, I will start working on it as soon as we finish the F-15C campaign. Set in 2012 it will feature some of the characters (if not most) you've met in Georgia in 2008.

Quick background - the nuclear negotiations with Iran are not going as well as they could and now the World is bracing for a new conflict in Strait of Hormuz. Red Flag will be part of preparation for that, with French Mirages playing the role of UAE air force.

That is more or less the setting. I already have quite a few interesting ideas, but I will be making a separate thread soon. I'll need as much help as I can on VOs and other stuff and I count on you guys!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Red Flag campaign for M-2000C, I will start working on it as soon as we finish the F-15C campaign. Set in 2012 it will feature some of the characters (if not most) you've met in Georgia in 2008.

Quick background - the nuclear negotiations with Iran are not going as well as they could and now the World is bracing for a new conflict in Strait of Hormuz. Red Flag will be part of preparation for that, with French Mirages playing the role of UAE air force.

That is more or less the setting. I already have quite a few interesting ideas, but I will be making a separate thread soon. I'll need as much help as I can on VOs and other stuff and I count on you guys!

A Mirage 2000C Red Flag (NTTR) campaign and a Hormuz straight campaign or all combined?

A Mirage 2000C Red Flag (NTTR) campaign and a Hormuz straight campaign or all combined?

The M-2000C will be a second part of a trilogy.

Part 1 will be the Iron Flag training campaign for A-10C (more info here)

Part 2 will be the Red Flag campaign for M-2000C (going in parallel with part 1, it is even probable that the M2000C one will be out earlier than the A-10C one)

Part 3 will be an A-10C campaign in Strait of Hormuz (once the map is available. I don't exclude that the same setting might be used for different platforms as well, including the Harrier and M-2000C, so looking at the same conflict from the perspective of different pilots. Hell, even flying the same missions sometimes from different roles / perspectives).

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png