Autopilot and Cargo operator in Russian

I have 2 questions

1- What does ralt+a combination (enable autopilot engage) do? When i hit this button someone talks in Russian and nothing happens. When i should use this button? (autopilot is enabled via options)

2- Cargo operator talks in Russian and no English subtitles. Is there a mod or something for who don't know Russian?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

What does ralt+a combination (enable autopilot engage) do? When i hit this button someone talks in Russian and nothing happens. When i should use this button? (autopilot is enabled via options)

That is the Autopilot ADJUST, not ENGAGE. It does as follows: When you're out flying and use the trimmer, at some point you are very likely to max out one or more trim channels (pitch, roll, yaw). The ADJUST command tells the Crew Chief (the guy in the middle seat) to adjust the dials for each channel to "zero" the channels again so you can continue to trim. If you go into the SETTINGS > SPECIAL > Mi-8 menu and check the "Autopilot Adjust", this is done automatically/continuously.

2- Cargo operator talks in Russian and no English subtitles. Is there a mod or something for who don't know Russian?

Put down a US Mi-8 and the Crew Chief will be speaking english.

Edited by SnorreSelmer

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

so when i check this Autopilot Adjust option in options menu, no need to push that ralt+a button right?

i am playing a russian side campaign so can not change it to usa mi-8, is there a way to have it used english voice by editing a file or something?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Unless you're slingloading, you don't need to know what he says (he's just letting you know which channel he's adjusting). If you're doing slingloading, use the sling radar. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]