Auto Start/Stop not working anymore

Basco1

Ok,small issue,but the cheat or the Auto Start/stop is now in effective.

If you decide to use it,it starts up to the point where the ground crew are called upon,for some reason there is a problem with this,and it's at this juncture where the Auto Start finishes without finishing it's procedure.

Just thought I'd bring it to the devs attention.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

• 4 weeks later...

This is still an issue,the Auto start works up until 'Ground Power'is requested and then it fails as no ground power is implemented into the Auto Start.

*****PLEASE DEVS FIX THIS,SOMETIMES WE DO NOT WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE START UP PROCEDURE*****

If you are not going to fix it,please remove it from the controls list as it is a nuisance having non working controls listed,thanks,sorry to labour this point but it's very annoying !

All the other DCS modules Auto Starts work it's just the F86F that is porked.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

NOT A BUG

I keep seeing people badmouthing this module and I don't understand. I've never used Auto-start before so never commented but decided to try it today and it works fine.

What are you doing when it stops working?

Are you trying it in a multiplayer server? The server admin may have the option disabled.

Are you trying it in the training missions? it may be disabled because starting up is part of the trg.

Are you trying it in a mission generator generated mission? if so it may not work because the airfields may not be properly set by the mission generator. If the airfield is neutral you will not get ground power, only airfields that are part of your coalition can provide power. Most other aircraft have an APU and can be started without ground power but the Sabre did not have one and this sounds like the most likely problem given your symptoms.

Hope this helps

Georgian Spring Server: Join the Revolution!

http://georgianspring.enjin.com/

Training for Sabre Pilots

http://1-fighter-otu.enjin.com/

http://www.il2aceshigh.com/

Just done a test and I confirm what Rob says. Auto-start works perfectly as long as there's a friendly ground crew available at the airport (airport must be set to the same coalition colour). Nothing to "fix" here, as this is how the game works an it applies to all DCS aircraft requiring ground crew assistance in startup process.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Ok,thanks guys,this info is very much appreciated,sorry to cause a fuss........I would'nt have guessed that in a million years :doh:

So it only works dependant on what airfield you pick :thumbup: