Opentrack

Hi,

I have been using opentrack with a 3 point clip self made which has been working flawlessly , but i am having issues with it in DCS (only tried it in 1.5.5 not tried it as yet in 2.0 NTTR ) , the thing is when i use XP10 / XP11 and then start DCS 1.5.5 the headtracking does not work in DCS but i can see the tracker working in Opentrack display.

For this I have to reboot the system and then it works in DCS but sometimes even on a reboot it does not work in DCS.

If anyone here is using opentrack and have this issue and been able to resolve it please advise.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

I'm using Opentrack and it's working fine no issue whatsoever. I don't remember what version it is but I updated couple months ago. Since it's working good I wouldn't bother to update it. Sorry can't help with your problem thou...

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I'm using Opentrack and it's working fine no issue whatsoever. I don't remember what version it is but I updated couple months ago. Since it's working good I wouldn't bother to update it. Sorry can't help with your problem thou...

Thanks for the reply. I am using the latest 2.3.0 .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Just remember ED don't officially support OpenTrack, only TrackIR.

That said, no-one has been having issues recently going by the forums.

Yep i know ED officially does not support opentrack.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

I use TracIR only in that window.

If you used freetrack protocol before "it will feel" very different and you will have to make new adjustments in the program profile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I use TracIR only in that window.

If you used freetrack protocol before "it will feel" very different and you will have to make new adjustments in the program profile.

I tried all of them but nothing.

I will try with the TrackIR thing, thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Mine is set to mimic trackir too and I have no problems.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hmm strange. i have it on Trackir but still didn't work so i have fired up Xplane and then i will try DCS.

Thanks all

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Have you tried to install Opentrack in the same drive or even same folder with DCS ? I just remembered having similar issue with Elite Dangerous and the trick solved the problem.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Have you tried to install Opentrack in the same drive or even same folder with DCS ? I just remembered having similar issue with Elite Dangerous and the trick solved the problem.

Well NO, I am using the portable version as the install version has an UNC error. But i will try it out. Have posted about it @opentrack issue list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Try running it in admin mode, it does make a difference for some programs.

Hi,

I got a reply from Opentrack Forum they will send me a NPclient some debug thing as it is labeled as a bug.

But will try your method too till then.

Appreciate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

• 2 weeks later...