DCS Combined Arms won't load

eugtal

Hi,

Can you pls help me with my issue: Today I've download DCS Combined Arms from the Module manager - everything went fine, download ok, activation ok - but then when I opened DCS world and from the module I chose to play DCS Combined Arms I could not get my password to work - that is I entered my password and when I pressed on the right arrow to continue nothing happened - so on the top of the password page there is an X and i clicked it and then I chose the icon at the bottom of the page which shows DCS combined arms and the game started loading but got stuck at 12% upload and I waited half an hour and thought that this cannot be - I repeated same procedure and same thing happens - so now i bought a game just for nothing - can you pls help and maybe suggest what am i to do?

br

Eugenio Taliana

Hi

try this

Rename your DCS folder here

C:\Users\eugtal\Saved Games\DCS

keep it as a backup for now

run a repair

restart dcs

login

use the module manager in game to check combined arms is installed

ensure combined arms is activated using the drm in the module manager

let us know how you get on, if you are still stuck contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/?add=Y

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

DCS Combined Arms won't install

Hi,

Before I contact support: My problem is this: I installed Black Shark 2 which would not install because I got a message box saying you have to have version 1. something installed and then I installed DCS Combined Arms which according to the Module Manager installed correctly: but I do not have an individual Icon on my Desktop that I can start only DCS Combined Arms - now when i hit the DCS world Icon on the Desktop it opens and in the module manager I've got only the following installed: Combined Arms, SU-25T Frogfoot and TR=51D Mustang and in Terrains I've got Eagle Dynamics Caucasus only installed nothing else. When I go into Tutorial there is only the Tutorial for SU-25T. I have tried everything - I deleted in the c: drive in the games folder the DCS folder - I have repaired DCS World 1.5 from the command prompt. So I have no idea what is happening? and one other thing if I go into campaigns the first game - I can enter that and it shows me as an introductory video Black Shark 2 and if I enter the map and press RCtrl & J on a tank I can enter the tank and play with it.

br

Eugenio Taliana