[MiG-29A] - 968th IAP Altenburg AB (Germany)

Jack

WOHOOOOOOOO. . .thank you very much, this is beautiful. amazing!

could you imagine to do a new camo for the ussr mig-29, same colors but different painting/patterns? like the mix/2 standard airforce skins we had in flaming cliffs 2 times/lockon. . . they were varying with the several parts and positions of green and grey. in case of/since the new mig-29 3-d-model we have only one basic camo for the ussr skins right now. . .

WOHOOOOOOOO. . .thank you very much, this is beautiful. amazing!

could you imagine to do a new camo for the ussr mig-29, same colors but different painting/patterns? like the mix/2 standard airforce skins we had in flaming cliffs 2 times/lockon. . . they were varying with the several parts and positions of green and grey. in case of/since the new mig-29 3-d-model we have only one basic camo for the ussr skins right now. . .

Thanks!

I would like to make some new camo scheme. But the template not released yet.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

the new shaped numbers are really cool. they are a great addition and more real, looking back to cold war era and former vvs regiments in eastern germany and hungary...

but: comparing and trusting my sources, the tac numbers are a little to big in my opinion.

is there a chance to make them or some additional a little bit smaller?

please see here:

http://www.16va.be/galeries_vvs/mig-29/imgcol/index.html

thanks again for your hard and lovely work!

edit: hi jack, as pm'ed. . .please see my result (to sharp edges or contrast, i have no clue. . . the edited tac numbers are flickering ingame. using "paint.net" and got no better result :-() and put your magic hands on it to give us the perfect mig-29 skins. . .

Screen_170128_023021.thumb.jpg.eeaf529075bd6bf2608cc780aa60c14b.jpg

Screen_170128_022608.thumb.jpg.2d8c4791d610c3513b9189f1ecd11dac.jpg

Edited by flanker1

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks flanker! I updated the bort numbers

Nevtelen-1.jpg

very cool, they should match the original real live ones much better now. but maybe the distance between the numbers is -just a little bit- to large now? maybe it is possible to put the second number a little closer?

what a great addition! thank you so much! can´t wait to download it! :-)

Edited by flanker1

Not possible to chanege the distane between the numbers. It must modify the bort number plane inside the model.

The updated version is availble tomorrow

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

bad and good news.

maybe the problem with the distance between can be resolved by only shrinking your former previous of the tac numbers a little (maybe 5-10%, dont know what will be the best result) from top and not make it smaller in general?

Edited by flanker1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

finally! the new camo variant is looking amazing!!! :-)

if done, could you please provide both versions, the "old" one based on ED stock camo and this new one for all off your mig-29a based soviet skins? meaning two downloads of each skin at the end. :-)

Edited by flanker1