Saitek X-52 Pro erratic movement after closing down DCS a-10c

munga

Hi Pilots,

I have Win 10 pro installed on my PC and the DCS game works like a treat:thumbup:.{no CTD,no FPS issues...very smooth}

Had purchase the saitek x-52 pro and configured the joystick with no issue, but I do have the Saitek SST profile and trackIR running as well...Here is the issue

At times!!! when I close down DCS-A10c, my win10 pro goes bananas.. :helpsmilie:

1...It automactically starts DCS world again

2...My mouse clicks start blinking when trying to disable Saitek profile...{hard to disbale the profile}

3...My desktop icons all seem to be highlighted...

This all started when purchase the saitek pro...I am not sure if the Saitek program is causing this. The only way I can stop this is by forcing the PC to shutdown {manually}..

Any suggestions anyone!!!!! then again!!! has anyone experience this erretic behaviour ???

munga

Had the same thing happen on a x52.

It is the Saitek profile causing it.

Sometimes it is if you have set a button to repeat a key press or something similar.

But can also be the profile in itself.

I once created a very thorough A-10C profile, but it kept crashing the stick (seemed like it rebooted and then I lost contact with DCS).

My final solution was to avoid Saitek profiles at all and set everything up in DCS instead.

Then I had no further problems.

If you have made a template of your profile settings, you will find that almost everything can be done inside DCS just as well.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use