Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

Beautiful cockpit! The MongoosT-50 fits right in! :pilotfly:

Loved the video Wright_GR1! I'm disappointed about your spare palm wrist though, I'll be in touch with you about this!

p.s. It's BYN (New Belarusian Ruble) not BGN (Bulgarian Lev)!

Check your email Nash ;)

Roger...

Checked and sent you a PM...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0SW4Nez.jpg

You know, this is the first time I order something out of the European market.

Hey Pelmo,

Just a request...:helpsmilie:

Is it possible for you to post another screenshot like the earlier one above showing the shipment progress so that we have some indication of the shipment process while tracking our orders?

This is the first time most of us are ordering something out of Belarus.

Thanks ...:)

Anyone who has received their orders can help the rest of us with this if possible ... :smilewink:

Edited by Nash

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Because I was a pre-orderer the actual website was still going through the registration process so my purchase was slightly different (done over email essentially)

If its any help my order still shows pending on the Virpil website!

Hey Pelmo,

Just a request...:helpsmilie:

Is it possible for you to post another screenshot like the earlier one above showing the shipment progress so that we have some indication of the shipment process while tracking our orders?

This is the first time most of us are order something out of Belarus.

Thanks ...:)

Sure no problem!

N2AHZ8l.jpg

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Sure no problem!

Thanks Mate

c13011821a574e7d650b28a83e466e28.jpg

So progressing as expected...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nash

Just wanted to drop a couple of lines about the grip and say thank you.

Im using it on a BRD-DS base, center mounted. Before I was using a warthog grip like most people. The small travel on the hats is really nice. The light weight of the grip makes the BRD base waaay more precise and feels more realistic than the warthog grip which is too heavy.

Packaging, detail ec.t everything seems great. Will be getting the their stick-base too!

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Just wanted to drop a couple of lines about the grip and say thank you.

Im using it on a BRD-DS base, center mounted. Before I was using a warthog grip like most people. The small travel on the hats is really nice. The light weight of the grip makes the BRD base waaay more precise and feels more realistic than the warthog grip which is too heavy.

Packaging, detail ec.t everything seems great. Will be getting the their stick-base too!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the MongoosT-50 Grip on the BRD-DS! :joystick:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SpeedStick - what is your opinion of BRD-DS base? I heard Bauer stuff is really good, so just wonder why would you want to change it.

Cyph3r - is there any way to add your desk mount to my existing order of base? I've looked at ordering it separately, but shipping costs just as much the mount itself...

Sorry if already asked, but any plan to make US fighter HOTAS replica? F/A-18 maybe?

By the way, I like the concept of your desk mount..

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

SpeedStick - what is your opinion of BRD-DS base? I heard Bauer stuff is really good, so just wonder why would you want to change it.

I love it. It's great. I'm not changing it. Just adding more stuff. Also want the function of analog brake lever. And once you try something else than the "shitty" (subjective opinion) quality of most joysticks, you kinda wanna see and feel all the good stuff.

Edited by SpeedStick

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Cyph3r - is there any way to add your desk mount to my existing order of base? I've looked at ordering it separately, but shipping costs just as much the mount itself...

PM'd!

Sorry if already asked, but any plan to make US fighter HOTAS replica? F/A-18 maybe?

By the way, I like the concept of your desk mount..

VPC will not be stopping with just the MongoosT-50, but it is too soon to tell. After the complete MongoosT-50 set is out we'll have some very exciting announcements!

How soon will the base units start shipping?

Current E.T.A is late-May. I hope to have some more concrete dates in the next week or so!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VPC will not be stopping with just the MongoosT-50, but it is too soon to tell. After the complete MongoosT-50 set is out we'll have some very exciting announcements!

This will sound like a broken record, but you guys should definitely consider F-15/F-18 grip - just look at the following the old Suncom Talon joystick gets...

Interesting. Looks good overall, but I must say, I am a tad disappointed by the plug just coming out with bare cables. I can think of much better ways of allowing for twisting the grip into position. Kind of a bit of a let down for what is, really a fairly high end product. I still think it looks good overall, but it seems there is always some little thing that keeps us from the "perfect stick".

Z...

I was glad the plug pulled out of the grip, I would never have been able to attach it to my Warthog extension if it had not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

I was glad the plug pulled out of the grip, I would never have been able to attach it to my Warthog extension if it had not.

Odd - would think it's easier if were attached (like the Warthog grip/base) Still, will wait and see, as I am awaiting my grip and base - very much looking forward to having them in my grubby paws.

Z...

This will sound like a broken record, but you guys should definitely consider F-15/F-18 grip - just look at the following the old Suncom Talon joystick gets...

Be patient, VPC has some incredibly exciting announcements in the future!

Exactly the same with me, personally I feel being able to pull the connector out makes it a lot easier to connect/disconnect!

Odd - would think it's easier if were attached (like the Warthog grip/base) Still, will wait and see, as I am awaiting my grip and base - very much looking forward to having them in my grubby paws.

Z...

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them! :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Be patient, VPC has some incredibly exciting announcements in the future!

Any chance of a helicopter collective in that announcement? <hopeful face> lol

I can't say anything yet! :pilotfly:

P.S Hello fellow 'Shire dweller!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My gear all arrived yesterday well packed no problem very pleased. I like the Grip but actually I was most impressed with the desk mounts. Got called out to work so no more photos for now I only had time to get my Warthog throttle on its plate and attached to the desk, very secure I have a half inch thick curved safety glass desk and wasn't sure how secure it would attach, but went on rock solid. Definitely need the gimbal for the brake axis hope it ships soon as it will make a massive difference.

Edited by WindyTX

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

My gear all arrived yesterday well packed no problem very pleased. I like the Grip but actually I was most impressed with the desk mounts. Got called out to work so no more photos for now I only had time to get my Warthog throttle on its plate and attached to the desk very secure I have a 0.5 inch curved glass desk and wasn't sure how secure it would attach but went on rock solid. Definitely need the gimbal for the brake axis hope it ships soon as it will make a massive difference.

Great news! We're glad you're happy with your VPC goodies. Looking forward to hearing more + photos!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just a suggestion..

I would recommend teasing the community with whats coming in the future. I for one am on the fence between the T-50 and VKB pro or go for the old Warthog. There are several others here watching the initial impressions of quality, customer support and upcoming products. Grab the new customers while you can . Keep up the great work..

Edited by SCHOOL

Yeah, for example i like the VPC mounting kit better, but the new MCG Pro stick looks very tempting. I'm going to wait a bit more with my purchase until the initial dust settles and more info will be revealed on upcoming projects.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro