Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also as some of you may recall, we announced a prize draw for our first pre-order customers to celebrate the opening of VPC!

*VPC MongoosT-50 Pre-Order Prize Draw*

All customers who have completed a pre-order with us have been automatically entered into our VPC Pre-Order prize draw! There are 3 prizes:

• 1st Prize: VPC MongoosT-50 Grip
  • 2nd Prize: VPC Desk Mount
  • 3rd Prize: VPC Extension

Each pre-order customer has been entered into the draw for each of the products they have ordered. The winner will be chosen at random!

And the results are in!

VPC MongoosT-50 Grip Winner - Order No. 201704010031 (PROOF)

VPC Desk Mount Winner - Order No. 2017040506 (PROOF)

VPC Extension Winner - Order No. 201704100128 (PROOF)

Please check your order numbers! If you're the lucky winner, please contact sale@virpil.com!

How lucky for me that all three of my orders got chosen as the prize winners. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you the "alternate" shipping addres! :D:joystick:

LIke I said, I hope you guys make a ton of money!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I had a load of trouble with my Credit cards ended up with Bank transfer. Anyone in the US get theirCredit card to work ok and if so what bank.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Anyone hands on yet?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Gagging for real feed back!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I'm thinking about ordering the MongoosT-50 Grip + Base and desk mount, but I'm not sure if I should buy an extension or not. And if so, which one or all three of them? Do they come in a bundle of 3? The price doesn't change even though the size does and the picture shows all three in one picture. Which would make sense that you get all three and it doesn't matter which one you put in the shopping cart.

I'd like to know what the height is for the entire stick and base as they come out of the box without adding any extensions? In the video (page 29) he seemed to have 2 extensions but which were they? And another video he had three and they were 520mm and too long or something. If I use all three extensions it comes to 225mm extension. But added to what? I'm just really confused about the length.

Hi, having pre-ordered the T-50 grip and Base can you please confirm that I will receive the model with Black switches/buttons as shown on Virpil website/shop and not the Grey switch model as seen on some previews? Would it also be possible for Virpil to place on the website a downloadable template of the underside of base unit (to Simplify the making of own mounting adaptor). Many thanks!

Hi, having pre-ordered the T-50 grip and Base can you please confirm that I will receive the model with Black switches/buttons as shown on Virpil website/shop and not the Grey switch model as seen on some previews? Would it also be possible for Virpil to place on the website a downloadable template of the underside of base unit (to Simplify the making of own mounting adaptor). Many thanks!

+1 to a template for the base, I need to make a mount as well.

And another video he had three and they were 520mm and too long or something. If I use all three extensions it comes to 225mm extension. But added to what? I'm just really confused about the length.

Not exactly measures, but give you a idea - without and seems using a 100mm extension.

http://imgdisk.ru/images/2017/01/12/DSC04299.md.jpg

http://imgdisk.ru/images/2017/01/12/DSC04297.md.jpg

If you are in doubt what length you want, get all 3 extensions (price seems for 1 piece) and experiment combining then.

Notice that T-50 without any extension is equivalent to TmW with ~75mm or more extension.

https://s29.postimg.org/zbt558qhj/T_50x_TMW.jpg

And VirPil desk mount allow you adjust joystick high.

Hi, having pre-ordered the T-50 grip and Base can you please confirm that I will receive the model with Black switches/buttons as shown on Virpil website/shop and not the Grey switch model as seen on some previews?

I'd like to know if this is possible as well.

How do I know if I have the 5% discount? Does it appear in the basket or do I not see it until checkout?

The site prices will automatically show the discount that is applicable to your account. If you feel like you're not seeing the correct prices, shoot me a PM!

I'm thinking about ordering the MongoosT-50 Grip + Base and desk mount, but I'm not sure if I should buy an extension or not. And if so, which one or all three of them? Do they come in a bundle of 3? The price doesn't change even though the size does and the picture shows all three in one picture. Which would make sense that you get all three and it doesn't matter which one you put in the shopping cart.

I'd like to know what the height is for the entire stick and base as they come out of the box without adding any extensions? In the video (page 29) he seemed to have 2 extensions but which were they? And another video he had three and they were 520mm and too long or something. If I use all three extensions it comes to 225mm extension. But added to what? I'm just really confused about the length.

We have now created a bundle of all the 3 extension sizes which has a 15% discount vs purchasing them separately!

https://virpil.by/en/shop/accessories/vpc-tmw-extensions-set-vpc

The extension length really comes down to personal preference, personally I'm using the 100mm + 50mm. The great thing about the VPC Desk Mount is that you can raise and lower the base to account for using a shorter or longer extension!

I'll update this thread with the exact dimensions tomorrow.

I personally took the photos that are used on the website, and I can assure you the grip in the photos has grey buttons not black!

I will get a template sorted out for the base in the near future!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me thinks you are referring to the the grip in one of the videos...

The guy in the video had the spare grip with black buttons...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nash

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

:thumbup:

Just placed my Pre-Order for:

T-50 Flightstick

Desk Mount Bracket

Extension Set Bundle

I really look forward to trying this new set out!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|