Plane and missiles

Hydrox

Plane needs trimming after one missile is shot of course, but when you shoot say both magics, well magically it assumes that it also needs trimming. Same with 530s. Every time you shoot missile plane starts drift sideways. In my logic it should only drift if it's unbalanced (only one missile shot from other side). Also when then trimming, you can never trim it well, plane turns left > trim once to right and plane starts to turn right, trim once to left and then plane again turns left. "Steps" are too big to get plane flying straight level when trimming.

Months ago I had this problem, whatever the load under the wing, and especially at landing. I solved it with a small dead zone on roll axis.

I don't know if it's THE solution, but maybe it isn't the module but rather the joystick.

It may worth a try...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

M-2000C X-55 VR profile / M-2000C custom SERVAL symbols assignation

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Does this happen in other aircraft? Does it do it before you fire missiles?

If so, might be worth checking to see if the roll axis on the Warthog is centered.

There a reported problems (ive had it aswell), where the roll axis is not dead center. It can be sorted with the Thrustmaster calibration programs.

Here is a thread on the subject, there are a couple of different version listed for download there, so just make sure you have the latest.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=65901

Obviously before you start messing, check the roll axis numbers in the target software. I believe the details and instructions for the whole process are in that thread.

Why are you bringing hardware issues to this. There's nothing wrong with my controller, I just thought to report the issue with the mod.
Well that's a bit of a sharp response...

It was just a suggestion, if the answers to questions at the start of the post are no, then you disregard the rest.

I have checked my end, just for the sake of it. But do not get the behaviour you describe.

Edited by Shadow.D.

Its called a little bit of trouble shooting fella, two simple questions to rule something out.

The post was there to give you the information incase the answer to the questions were yes, save you some time.

But yeah nvm.

Edited by Shadow.D.