Application for a BS beta tester

HRZ

I would like to apply for a position of a BS beta tester.

Here is the form I filled from the main site, I hope ED will at least consider it:

Black Shark™ beta tester application form (please fill in ALL the required fields!):

Name: Barica

Last Name: Sirotanovich

Sex: Yes please.

Any police record: Yeah, I gotta quite a collection. Always been a fan.

Do you do drugs? No. Should I?

Do you have eyesight problems? 27.

Your previous MP experiences:

Quake1, Quake2, Quake3, Quake4, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Torunament 2001-2004, Counterstrike, Soldier of Fortune & Deer Hunter.

Can you keep secrets?

You can trust me. I would never leak anything from BS, nor would I post unauthorized screenshots, videos or talk about the swiss bank accounts you provide for your members.

Explain why do you want to become a part of our team:

Well, to be honest, I was always a helping person and a teamplayer. I would like to be a part of this winning team, help this game thru its development phases and contribute with my wast MP experience.

Contact email:

h4x0r_torrents06@warez.com

denial.jpg

ED has filled its ranks along time ago. Dont get this the wrong way, but I could easely pick up at least 20 well known people on these boards who would want it and stand in the list before you. People who had contributed actively modding for the community would be first to enter, and you have no curriculum with this game.

So start working for it ;) , but the chances of admition are still slim unless a large number of the current testers leave.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

ED has filled its ranks along time ago. Dont get this the wrong way, but I could easely pick up at least 20 well known people on these boards who would want it and stand in the list before you. People who had contributed actively modding for the community would be first to enter, and you have no curriculum with this game.

So start working for it ;) , but the chances of admition are still slim unless a large number of the current testers leave.

LOL

Did you even read his post?

lmao. :D

quote:

sex: yes, please..... WOW...nice. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

you all failed to see it: the aplication is a reverse psicology method to get in. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

you all failed to see it: the aplication is a reverse psicology method to get in. :)

I say an attempt to entertain us, but perhaps a bit of that as well. Gonna try that with a real job application :p

See if they would think I'm a moron, oh wait, they do anyway, cool, no need to write it then.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

HRZ,

Now I know what to answer when asked about my sex!

:clap_2:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Any police record: Yeah, I gotta quite a collection. Always been a fan.

Do you do drugs? No. Should I?

Do you have eyesight problems? 27.

Contact email:

h4x0r_torrents06@warez.com

The Police suck. Shame on you.

Wish my age was 20/20...I can go back to smoking pot again...and Id kill for 27 eyesight. Stupid glass eyeball...

I say an attempt to entertain us, but perhaps a bit of that as well. Gonna try that with a real job application :p

See if they would think I'm a moron, oh wait, they do anyway, cool, no need to write it then.

Someone actually did just that at a McDonalds out here, sayin stupid stuff like "8 an hour and Ill sit around and look stupid all day", have you ever shown up late "Dont bother me this morning cuz Im sleeping in"...and the kid got a job as a manager. This aint BS either. Dallas Tx. Mcdonalds will hire ANYONE.

Guys, I just got the reply..damn:

RE:Black Shark™ beta tester application form

Dear Barica, we have decided to reject your application form and accept Pilotasso's. He has actually written a 25 page essay trying to beat your every argument using the Reverse Psychology method, which has proven to be quite complex and very hard to understand, which eventually, impressed our CEO and therefore we decided in his favor.

Please try again in 5 years!

Best regards,

ED development team

denial.jpg

Guest denneym1

Please try again in 5 years....well, that confirms our suspicions about when ED was going to get off thier butts and finish this sim so it can be released.

Look at the bright side though, your kids may have a good time with this sim.....someday.

MD