DCS CRASH AFTER WINDOWS REINSTALL

ALGERIA4EVER

hi guys , i have a big problem here , dcs world wont start & crashes to desktop even after i have updated it to the latest version , & an error says : this application was unable to start correctly 0x000001d .

this starts to happen after i have reinstalled my windows ..

is there any solution plz ?

Edited by BIGNEWY
only one post needed

• ED Team

Please do not cross post, I have merged them here.

Please attach your whole logs folder zipped and we will take a look

A guide is in my signature

also what are the full specifications of your pc?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

ouch :megalol:

What that means is that you run your windows without ANY updates applied as they need SP1 to be installed prior to the 290+ updates that follow afterwards.

I am a system builder and can see bad things happen soon.

Try to download a cumulative service pack that holds all those 290 updates in one pack, go OFFLINE and SET YOUR WINDOWS UPDATES TO "DISABLED" !!!

then install the pack, wait a few hours, could be 10h+ on slow machines.

It will ask for at least 2 reboots pretty soon, stay with it till the 2nd boot has taken place, then you can walk away until finsihed.

##Doing those 290+ updates via MS-Updates can take DAYS for searching and downloading alone, been there too often and use the Winfuture Service Pack for a long time now. Works like a charm.

Check for such a pack that supports your language, the winfure.de pack might only apply to german language based Windows.

Windows is still stupid when it comes to updating itself, all others do this in a fraction of the time.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X