Brief Appreciation Thread For {IRONHAND}

Hey guys,

I wanted to give a shout out to and a huge thanks to IRONHAND &

http://flankertraining.com.

I've been real busy with school, Career & work and its very hard these days, to get quality time in behind the stick. And what keeps me sharp is the tutorials by http://flankertraining.com & IRONHAND. {Outstanding work!!!!} Whenever I have the time, the tutorials really get me going and up to speed quickly.

So, this thread is just to give credit, where it is due. And also, to say thanks for all your hard work and effort.

Some of us really do appreciate it.

Later & Bravo!!!!

Now, where is the ordering page for Lock On: Black Shark :~)

I second that. I especially like the various SAM evasion tutorials. They gave me a chance to survive long enough to at least get to the target zone and shoot back.

Thanks,

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

Ironhand is the MAN! I have gone through all his tutorials. They help me a great deal to become a proficient sim-pilot.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Oh my. I'm blushing.

Knowing that the tutorials are so well appreciated certainly makes it easier to justify the time it takes to make them. Thank you all.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hehe - Ironman, thank you, you have control..

You're a bit of a don. :thumbup:

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

Seconded - he's a great contibutor to the overall LOMAC experience, and a really helpful guy. When I couldn't download some of the big video files off his site he sent me, by mail for USA to UK, a CD with the files, at his own expense and didn't want any kind of donation in return! A good deed in a naughty world!

Thanks Ironhand (great name!)

Long ago at Ubi forums i asked something about missile avoidance or other thing what every new guy always asks first, and i got pointed to Ironhand. I can say that his tutorials have been of great help to me, and even these days, even when he claims that his tutorials show only basic manouvers, there is usually something new each time! It's great to have such great contributors in the community.

Thank you!

Ironhand's tutorials are simply the BEST!! Everything I know about this sim is a direct result of his hard work. He is a real student of LockOn and I just really enjoy watching them over and over, just for the hell of it. Looking forward to having more of them to add to my collection.

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

8in. Touch Screen w/TouchBuddy

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals