How happy I am with the Mig

Airj247

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the lovely mig 21bis. I never really ever intend on buying this module but couldn't resist with the sale. The lessons are amazing and within a day I became quite familiar with the aircraft ( though I definitely am not amazing yet I'm still learning) I have the a10 and f15 and can definitely say the mig is way better for me. I know there are still bugs and problems but I don't care its such a fun and interesting aircraft to fly. The only downside is no English cockpit but that isn't too important as long as I understand what that shit does. I sat in a mig 21 cockpit once and as soon as I loaded in this made me feel like I was there again. All in all this add-on is amazing and I just had to express my gratitude towards LN and the best of luck on the Viggen.

I was inverted B)

I've never been using English cockpit for this plane, but there is one included in its files and I think if You set avionics language to "English" (in general game options menu), the MiG will switch to it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yeah there is an English pit.

The best module period. She is fun on a short take off

As Chuck says after using SPRD... "you can now buy a new pair of underwear" :)

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

As Chuck says after using SPRD... "you can now buy a new pair of underwear" :)

hehe , BTW i don't use SPRD it's just full AB and back pressure and she will rotate around 220-240 nicely just keep her pitch to around 12-13.

I don't know how to use SPRD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

hehe , BTW i don't use SPRD it's just full AB and back pressure and she will rotate around 220-240 nicely just keep her pitch to around 12-13.

I don't know how to use SPRD.

You must try it, its fun :D.

They engage automaticaly, all you have to do is power them up with the two switches on the right console next to AC (?) generator, and dump them when you're airborne by using countermeasures release button.

You must try it, its fun :D.

They engage automaticaly, all you have to do is power them up with the two switches on the right console next to AC (?) generator, and dump them when you're airborne by using countermeasures release button.

Yeah will do that. But will she rotate under 200 kmph ? The Russian document does state she can rotate @150 but not sure if by using the rockets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC