MP Clients Go Invisible in Server

viperdogsnake

Hosting a mission on the latest two patches, I've had multiple air spawn clients go stealth on me. Can't see them on F-10 or via external views when they go stealth. They can see the other players though they sometimes where saying they see me in a vertical climb although I was level. When they shoot you don't see their missiles coming at all. Once they hit you the chat says you killed yourself. While this is happening they cannot receive any RWR indications from your radar. Replicated multiple times on server with Mig21 and F-5s only. Clients that went invisible where not in any pattern and it seemed completely random.

on

• ED Team

A difficult one to reproduce, if you have a short server and client track showing the issue I will take a closer look.

Otherwise I will look out for it on my multiplayer travels

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2