Swedish toys to play with?

carss

Now that we have the Viggen which means there is some emphasis on the Swedish faction in DCS.

Is there a possibility we can see some Swedish tanks, artillery or ground vehicles, and maybe some Swedish navy Ships (strictly AI of course)?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

we have the Viggen which means there is some emphasis on the Swedish faction in DCS.

bit of a leap of logic there...

well there's the possibility a baltic terrain would come with a few thematically appropriate units.

Edited by probad

МИР

The P-51 along with all full fidelity modules are there for all countries

Do you assume or did you actually put a P-51D in editor for Sweden?

Not listed in my DCS.

I have other "full module" crafts available such as MiG-15 (my interim J29) but flying Swedish P-51's (J 26 as we call'em) has to be made using Ukraine faction as my current solution.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you assume or did you actually put a P-51D in editor for Sweden?

Not listed in my DCS.

I have other "full module" crafts available such as MiG-15 (my interim J29) but flying Swedish P-51's (J 26 as we call'em) has to be made using Ukraine faction as my current solution.

I think the P-51 is already there

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

Did the Swed's have some P-51's historically?

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, RTX3090FE, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, 2TB Samsung SSD, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Reverb G2, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, EVGA 850 P2 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2 , K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Tunnan, Mystere and Hawker Hunter are all great ideas for DCS modules in my opinion

Amen to that.

I'd imagine the Hunter would attract alot of players since it was in use in almost every airforce in the world (yeah, slight exaggeration, but you get the picture :music_whistling: )

Edit: Just to be picky, the Tunnan had 4x20mm (same gun we put in the Pbv 302 APC/ICV later on) - Also it was the first user of Rb24 aka Aim-9B which we will see fall off the wings in AJS-37 late January.

Edited by theOden
uneccessary ramble

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tunnan, Mystere and Hawker Hunter are all great ideas for DCS modules in my opinion

The Hunter is sort of a generation later though. The Swedish air force where one of the first hunter users though. In fact they where so early that the Hunter couldn't' fire it's guns yet because it would ingest gun smoke and flameout !

The Hunter is probably my favourite aircraft and i would love to see a 1960 cold war conflict server with it and all the other strange jets of that mostly forgotten era of the late 50's ! :D

The Hunter is already planned by VEAO I think. If the Hunter makes it in, hopefully we'll see a Mystere to counter. And to throw some supersonic to the mix, hopefully an F-100 Supersabre, along with a Super Mystere and Mig-19 would be cool too

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Hunter is already planned by VEAO I think. If the Hunter makes it in, hopefully we'll see a Mystere to counter. And to throw some supersonic to the mix, hopefully an F-100 Supersabre, along with a Super Mystere and Mig-19 would be cool too

Don't forget the batshit US navy fighters of the period like the F4D Skyray It's not a Phantom variant and neither is the FJ-4 Fury which is a completley different aircraft.

Man the US Navy sure like the no:4 !

• 2 weeks later...

Any possibility of some Swedish AI units, maybe a Swedish AF C-130H, Gulfstream G4, possibly an early model Gripen (AI only). Or maybe some Swedish navy ships? Like maybe a Visby class ship?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]