F-16 Viper

uscstaylor

That,s why I keep flying falcon bms because I see here in dcs have forgotten to make a real model no matter the version that is, the f-16 is one of the most powerful planes on the planet, forget the versions of block 52 ,51, 34 whatever just choose one of them and you,ll see that it will be the must airplane sold in the community of dcs and to top those who have done the real model do not want to share it here why they are selfish, learn from cubbanase that is making the pack-50 Russian airplane including everything and he, ll give them away, that is to share to our community partners, poor f-16 so I see no one wants you here in dcs.

sanc2775, you're missing some points here:

1. if people like demo teams don't want to share their model, they have their reasons like people using the model, claiming it's theirs, don't give respect to the maker and always b*tchin about inaccuracies and the list goes further...

2. there is a thread about the discussion of the viper here, you should check that one out first

3. Cubanace might do the T-50, but he will never be able to simulate the T-50, and most of the systems will be more or less guesswork, if he can even finish that project... Modding isn't easy, especially multirole planes with a lot of versions

4. some people develop their own mods, and if you look at the F-16 thread, there were even photos of it, maybe it's was for the TBS, but there was a developing going on, maybe on hold now, maybe going on, nobody really knows

5. People want the viper in dcs

The problem is almost everyone wants the Viper in DCS but ED, 3rd parties probably can't get the license for F-16 for some reasons, but at this point I'm not actually surprised. Viper is still in use by almost entire world, so we can say it's still top secret project. Now Lockheed started to produce new blocks 70/72 and it makes F-16 top fighter for another couple of years. Modding is hard piece of art. I've tried to even make a mod without making a new 3D model and cockpit, but normally I have no experience. I think community should try to unite their forces and try to make 1 really super mod, than trying to make 1 by yourself and then we have milion versions with no reason.

P.S. Again I agree with taylor, 2017 might be full of surprises.

Edited by =OPS=Slider1709

If i'm getting myself enough free time, i'm going to finish my F-16 project this year(3D model, external+cockpit), at a very high quality, module like). The thing is that i don't know how to implement them in DCS and i'm not willing to learn, so how it is going to evolve it's pretty unsure :)

If i'm getting myself enough free time, i'm going to finish my F-16 project this year(3D model, external+cockpit), at a very high quality, module like). The thing is that i don't know how to implement them in DCS and i'm not willing to learn, so how it is going to evolve it's pretty unsure :)

There's a tutorial in the How-to section telling you what you have to do and how to do it

Johnx Please ask these guys for assistance, we all need to come together on this I think it would be great to have this done! Myself, you and some other modders could jump on this and make it happen. It would be a solid group effort if you post a message on the forums Im sure we would all come together. I'm a big fat YES for this...Have 6 skins done and at least 4 to go...I wont stop there I could do a 20 skin pack for this puppy. Think it over John get back to us.

Another skin I was working on giving my home town F-16's some love...

177th Fighter Squadron in Atlantic City NJ...Hell I live across the street..lol

I just started using Mustangs Terrain textures, by far the best Ive seen in terms or realistic terrain...imho

Here's a link to the JSGME version for 1.5.4...My new desktop wallpaper.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8li4379hq84uaqi

Screen_170108_202921.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor

OK Fellas

Here's the last one with a bonus skin...Look for the skin pack in the Downloads section of the DCS Website. Ill post a link for it by tomorrow night!

I am also going to do a 5 skin pack of Lo-Vis skins as well. Love this aircraft!

The 122nd BlackSnakes and the 50th Wild Weasel skins......

Screen_170113_171324.jpg

Screen_170113_192253.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor

uscstaylor,

Quick question, are all of these static tail numbers or selectable? If they are static, can we also get some versions that are selectable?

Great work otherwise!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.