Floor lights on airports

jef32

Hi

If you don't have a keyboard button to activate battery and lights, it's impossible to start a plane from cold and dark in the DCS night. It would be more realistic to have floor lights on airports. I know that you can argue that DCS is a military contest in a supposed war but even in war time, crews do not have cat's eyes to work in a total darkness. And, in first, an airport like McCarran without lights other than taxys and runways lights , it's totally unthinkable. I've made for myself a mission with UH-1H in the night of Las Vegas, starting on H1 parking and i can't start my UH-1H because i can't see the battery switch or the cockpit light switch. Absolutly unrealistic !!!!!!

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Press left Alt + L for a flashlight to illuminate the cockpit. Only some modules.

Edited by MainSail
Does not work in Huey.

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.