One of the best packages in DCS

Fred00

I have to admit that the release of a campaign and training missions has re-newed by interest in the Mirage. I'm just coming up on my two year anniversary as a DCS player and the bulk of my time has been spent in the A-10C. Not because it's my favorite plane by any means, but because of the wealth of content. I have come to realize that a good campaign is necessary to really enjoy a module (at least for me). The addition of voiced training missions and a well made campaign means we finally have a good alternative to the A-10C if we want a really good single player experience. Having a true sense of purpose makes the game alot more immersive than just playing the standard single player missions. For me the Mirage was just lifted to the top in DCS. Thanks for the hard work!

• Like 1

Well said. After mastering a module, the immersion of a well-made campaign really brings it all together!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I also think that content should be the main focus of developers in the future. Within a couple of years we will have many different modules that should suite all tastes. We will soon have the AJS-37 Viggen, and later the F-18 and F-14 among with others. I feel that it would be more interesting if DCS evolved with new theaters and campaigns than just more modules. I'm not saying that module development should come to a complete halt. I'm just saying that the greatness of DCS will not depend on if we get 10 or 20 new modules, but instead new great content.

• Like 1

I also think that content should be the main focus of developers in the future. Within a couple of years we will have many different modules that should suite all tastes. We will soon have the AJS-37 Viggen, and later the F-18 and F-14 among with others. I feel that it would be more interesting if DCS evolved with new theaters and campaigns than just more modules. I'm not saying that module development should come to a complete halt. I'm just saying that the greatness of DCS will not depend on if we get 10 or 20 new modules, but instead new great content.

I totally agree to that! We need content.

Actually there was a little poll run by Wags (What do you want to see most in DCS World?) a while ago and the dynamic campaign system was what came largely ahead, so they're pretty much are aware of this, no doubt we'll see something happening after the F/A-18C is out.

On the M-2000C I already done all the trainings, the campaign seems really good, I'm looking forward to go in deeper (I only completed a handful of missions so far).

Thanks guys, glad to hear that you like both.

Content-wise, I will soon start working on new campaign for M-2000C, Red Flag style, which will be part of a larger storyline (preparation for a conflict in Strait of Hormuz) and will feature some of the characters from the Caucasus campaign.

Also, as a heads - up and a good news (definetely for me, as this is one of my most awaited airplanes) I have agreed with Razbam that I would do training and a campaign for Harrier when it out.

I will be in touch for both later on, as I will more than welcome voluteers for voice overs plus I will have some ideas I would like to have your opinion on. But that is for first half of next year.

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Thanks guys, glad to hear that you like both.

Content-wise, I will soon start working on new campaign for M-2000C, Red Flag style, which will be part of a larger storyline (preparation for a conflict in Strait of Hormuz) and will feature some of the characters from the Caucasus campaign.

Also, as a heads - up and a good news (definetely for me, as this is one of my most awaited airplanes) I have agreed with Razbam that I would do training and a campaign for Harrier when it out.

I will be in touch for both later on, as I will more than welcome voluteers for voice overs plus I will have some ideas I would like to have your opinion on. But that is for first half of next year.

Good news indeed! Thanks for sharing it, I'll be looking forward to it (I'm eager to get the Harrier as well) :thumbup:

Meanwhile I'm waiting for it to be released so I can buy it on Steam. :(

Sucks ED doesnt support Paysafe. No I don't use Steam Version, I buy the Modules on Steam then I activate them on Standalone. :(

Edited by nelsondx

Modules I own: Bf109K-4, FW190D-9, P-51D Mustang, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, MiG-21bis, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C(The Enemy Within Campaign), Flamming Cliffs 3.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for it to be released so I can buy it on Steam. :(

Sucks ED doesnt support Paysafe. No I don't use Steam Version, I buy the Modules on Steam then I activate them on Standalone. :(

I was on the same ⛵ waiting for Steam released but can't resist the temptation of the sale . And I can say I love the module so far. I'm mostly fly A2A and this is the best module in DCS for me. The system is relatively easy to grasp, fly like a champ (really love FBW) and has deadly missiles lol.

I highly recommend it. Maybe you should ask a friend who has paypal or CC buying it for you at ED shop.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze